Frequently asked questions
Croplook and it's remote sensing technology is rather new to gather actual crop growth information.
You 'll find the most frequently asked questions here.
Satellites for gathering actual crop growth information
- How is it possible to get crop information from satellites?
- What is Remote Sensing?
- What is the SEBAL data model?
- Why is the SEBAL model different from other Remote Sensing techniques?
- Is Croplook the only model in the world that does not require field information to validate itself?
- How do I know the information provided by Croplook is right?
- Is the crop information available around the world?
- Which crops are available in Croplook?
- Which information do I receive for every parcel I order?
- What is the refresh rate of the crop information?
Prices and purchase information
- What is the price for crop growth information at Croplook?
- Do I get the information once or during the whole growth season?
- Will my annual season ticket expire automatical or do I have to cancel it on time?
- Do I have to pay VAT?
- Can I get a discount when I buy crop information of whole Europe?
- Which payment methods do you offer?